Thursday, March 20, 2008

My Etsy Favorites!

Well in one of my most recent posts I talked about becoming absorbed in all things Etsy. So I thought it only appropriate to show you some of my most favorite findings and shops in the online shopping community.

First, a shop that provides a variety of handmade items, including my most favorite lampwork beads, is http://sheltie19.etsy.com/. It only took one purchase of Sheltie's lampwork beads to fall in love with them. Her beads are beautiful and versatile - I have created earrings, bracelets and more with them. In addition she also specializes in glass dragons, even one named after me! I can't wait to receive my dragon - it will be my first - and may cause me to become addicted to them like I have become to Sheltie's beads.


Another favorite Etsy seller of mine is http://heatheralexander.etsy.com/. I received the most beautiful wrap bracelet - Imagine - from Heather. Made from a variety of vintage beads and buttons, this bracelet is named after John Lennon's song, Imagine. It is a beautiful bracelet.




If you're looking for baby items, you will want to check out http://girliemomma.etsy.com/. Don't let the site name fool you, this shop also creates some wonderful items for boys too! I recently received an adorable safari security blanket perfect for a little boy! It will be a gift for my brother's baby. The material is beautiful and fabric is soft. In addition, I was lucky enough to get a very nice yard of fabric featuring zoo animals from girliemomma. I can't wait to use this colorful fabric in my next creation.


I definitely suggest taking a few moments to check out these Etsy sellers and Etsy itself. It is a wonderful community of talented people who offer some unique and very cool items. And if you stop by my shop - http://mylittlemonkey.etsy.com/ - I will give you 10% off any purchase over $10 when you mention this blog post.

8 comments:

Jennifer Lommers said...

Love the baby items you found! Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Very interesting blog. I love featuring my favorite shops, I've come to know great people with inspiring work.

Unknown said...

Awesome finds! Thanks for sharing. Off to check out your shop!

Bridget said...

great post featuring great Etsians.

A Keeper's Jackpot said...

Great sellers!

John said...

Great blog ! I love your blog banner... too cute !!

Smarty Pants said...

Thanks for sharing! Yes, Etsy is quite a menagerie of talent!

ThePeachTree said...

The 1st 2 shops I know and love :) the last I am so happy to have learned about!!