Friday, February 22, 2008

Going Organic - Product Review

I've never been one to make a great effort to put organic products in my life - I don't eat organic food or use organic makeup, so when Michele Dupper with Miessence asked me to review a couple of products, I welcomed the new experience.

Miessence provides Certified Organic products that are grown and processed without the use of synthetic chemicals or fertilizers.

The Miessence products that I tested were the balancing cleanser and moisturizer for normal/combination skin. I must say that I was pleasantly surprised by the natural and refreshing smell of the skin care products. The cleanser has a fresh orange smell and left my face feeling very clean. I loved the moisturizer which contains organic rosehip seed oil, jojoba, calendula, chamomile, olive leaf, marshmallow and lavender.

After cleaning my face and feeling so refreshed, I was hesitant to put my makeup on! But even after applying makeup and going through my day as usual, I was excited to still be able to smell the fresh, clean smell of the skin care products.

And using these products at night was an even better experience! As I laid my head on my pillow at bedtime, I was enveloped by the orange, chamomile and lavender aroma as I drifted off t0 sleep.

Because I only used the products for about three days, I cannot atest to an actual change in my complexion, but the exhilerating smells and ease of use of the products have me contemplating finding out just how good they are on a more permanent basis.

I highly recommend to anyone who would like to learn more about these certified organic products visit Michele's website at http://www.trulyorganicbeauty.com/.


1 comments:

twiddlestix said...

your blog looks really good- how do you make it look that way?!! I'm computer illiterate! ;)