Friday, January 18, 2008

Let it Snow!

After getting a couple of inches of snow covering the ground yesterday I find myself longing for more. Weather forecasts have been predicting snow for tomorrow and parts of next week so I thought I'd visit the local Toys R Us and take advantage of their 40% off Winter apparel sale.

I bought my 3-year-old son a snowsuit just in case the weather forecasters were right. Wouldn't you know, tonight as I watch the news, the forecasters are now backing off their original prediction of 2-4 inches of snow. Looks like now we'll be lucky to get a dusting. At least I bought Reagan's snowsuit in a larger size - we may be waiting till next year to use it.


Maybe this picture of my son when he was 1 1/2, in what we consider a good amount of snow, will bring some luck ... and some snow our way.


0 comments: