Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Sweet 'n Simple Designs - I Want To Win!

While checking out a variety of blogs the other day, I came across a great contest at A Frog In My Soup. The contest gives TWO winners a new blog makeover by Sweet 'n Simple Design! This is something I REALLY want. Since my blog is in its beginning stages, I could use a nice and exciting blog design - one that could keep me motivated to writing posts to my blog every day.

Sweet 'n Simple Design has some really beautiful designs. My favorite is the Monkeying Around theme. It just fits my life so well! And it really ties in with my online baby/toddler boutique, My Little Monkey Boutique. I just love the monkeys too because that's my nickname for my son.

If you are in need of a new blog design, be sure to check out the contest at A Frog in My Soup. Here's hoping you see my blog in a new design real soon!

0 comments: