Friday, January 25, 2008

Product Reviews

To add a little something extra to my blog I have decided to write regular product reviews. Since I am a former newspaper editor, and am a current freelance writer for various business and home magazines, I figured this was right up my alley. Heck, I even once wrote a review on a Red Hot Chili Peppers concert!

My first review will be of a beautiful, beaded photo necklace I ordered from The Polka Dot Daisy at Christmastime. Check back in the next couple of days to see what I think of the newest addition to my large collection of jewelry. I plan to have the review online by Monday.
If you would be interested in having a product reviewed and included in my blog, send me an email at april.barney @ amb-services.com (just take out the spaces).

0 comments: